Friday, November 4, 2011

if you need me...

I'll be in my new office.  Reggie and I have spent the past week gutting an abandoned bedroom downstairs, moving stuff out, painting and moving my stuff in so that I have my own little office!

still have to hang everything up and organize!  Eventually the green carpet will become wood laminate flooring. ;)


Do what makes you happy.  Be with those who warm your heart.  Surround yourself with love.  For all the happiness you give to others all year long, give yourself a perfect day.  ~ Cheryl Hawkinson.  I love the image above that quote that portrays Snow White as a fed up mom in reality.  Happily ever after doesn't exist, folks.

I made this a year ago and I've never had a good place to put it, until now!  :D

And now I have a place for this beautiful painting that a dear friend made from a self portrait I took when I was pg with Max!

And among my prints that I'm anxious to hang up, this is my favorite.  <3  Sophia and her friend Caleb.  <3

3 comments:

  1. Jealous! I would kill for an office like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia's eyes will mesmerize some special person someday. They could just swallow a person up with all that energy, beauty, intensity, depth...She is truly a beautiful and unique child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful working haven you have created. An Amy place, Ms Amy who does all things creative and a place to let her entrepreneurial spirit free. Mommy does not live her, nor does a lover or a wife. It is a place for Ms Amy to set her spirit free. Sacred space. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete